Saturday, August 23, 2008

RDLee Free Insanity: Aaron Wood

FINALLY Aaron Wood breaks his silence, in this special, exclusive shoot interview with RDLee. I ask him all the hard questions about his rivalry with Canadian Bulldog and Zah, about his alliance with Fritz Stephey, about JG paying him royalties and finally which WWI message board user he would most like to vanish! A special thanks goes out to Aaron Wood for agreeing to give me the exclusive first and only interview he has ever done! So go ahead and read the interview below...

RDLee: "Thank you for joining me today, let's get down to business shall we?"

AW: "OK then. How much for those oranges?"

RDLee: "Question number one, Do you really hail from Scotland or is it just a rumor?"

AW: "Of course. But here's the thing, is Scotland actually real? I mean, people think the Loch Ness Monster is real, but it's not...maybe the whole country is mythical as well???"

RDLee: "Is your god given birth name actually Aaron Bartholomew Wood II?"

AW: "Not quite. It's Aaron Barholomew Chareth Singeon Bartholomew Smith-Smythe-Smith Wood LOLOAQICI82QB4IP"

RDLee: "What are your thoughts on fellow WWI writer Canadian Bulldog?"

AW: "I think he could be a fine worker if the WWE actually put him on TV. There's no good in signing Davey Smith's son and not using him..."

RDLee: "When and how did this feud with Bulldog start? Is it jealousy over something?"

AW: "Well, the truth is that I discovered that he did some "adult" entertainment aimed at other people of a homosexual persuasion under the name Spanks Hardbody. He seems to have taken against for some reason. I mean, what he wants (or needs) to do to make money is absolutely his business and no-one else's."

RDLee: "Why do you think Zah jumped in and started to bash you as well?"

AW: "I would like to refer you to the previous answers and allow you to draw your own conclusions about "Pete Hutt"...

RDLee: "Do you have any tips on who Zah and/or Canadian Bulldog really are behind their gimmicks?

AW: "I've discovered more about those two than I ever needed to know..."

RDLee: "Why is it do you think that Bulldog and Zah continue to bully you and say you suck?"

AW: "I don't know. I mean, the only thing I truly suck at is figuring out how the tax system works. Those two...well..."

RDLee: "We have been hearing rumblings about a Aaron Wood/Fritz Stephey alliance, any truth to that?"

AW: "My people are talking to his people. I think he's kinda like the US in WW2. He doesn't really want to get involved, but if provoked, he could climb on board..."

RDLee: "If you ran into Bulldog or Zah on the streets, would they run away or try to be your best friend due to fear?"

AW: "If they ran into me on the street, they'd hit the pavement. I'm one wide and fat fucker...hard to shift..."

RDLee: "Do you feel that James Guttman should be paying you royalties from his upcoming book?"

AW: "You mean he's not?"

RDLee: "Do you consider yourself a role model for young children?"

AW: "I don't know about "Role model", but I'm certainly very easy to "roll". As I said earlier, I'm rather round."

RDLee: "If you could vanish any member from the WWI message boards for good, who would it be and why?"

AW: "I wish to leave this question unanswered due to the foul language that would be required to be used. Suffice to say, if they don't know who they are by now, then they'll stay utterly retarded and they should never have come back..."

RDLee: "What is next on your agenda, a possible jump from WWI to Wrestlezone or The Torch?"

AW: "No, but Rick Scaia of OO is after me, seeking an upgrade since Canadian Bulldog left."

RDLee: "Thank you so much for setting the record straight today, I wish you the best of luck in all your future endevours"

AW: "What? I'm fired????? You can't fire me! You don't have the power! You're name isn't RDGuttman!!!"

No comments: