Friday, August 22, 2008

Too Human, Too Long?

Last night at 11:00 p.m. on the dot, me and my cousin Vertigo Fox played some co-op on the new Xbox 360 game Too Human. We played the 2nd level of the game and we had no problems cruising right through the level..... which literally lasted FOREVER!!!

I told Vertigo that I was hoping to go to bed around 12 midnight, but due to the lack of save points (which is annoying as hell by the way) We ended up beating the level at around 2:30 a.m......
That's right folks! It took 3 and a half hours to beat ONE level!!!!!

Now normally this would be great news to me and anyone else, knowing that the game has a longer lifespan than most, but without being able to save at ANY point during the level is disheartening. So because of this, I can tell you that the game is very fun, but I would recommend you to renting this before buying if only for that reason.

No comments: