Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RDLee Free Insanity: JT

A special thanks to JT for telling it like it is in his first ever shoot interview EVER! They say "Controversy Creates Cash" so after this one is over, I'll be rich!

Read the full interview below...

RDLee: Hey JT, thanks for joining me today! 

JT: Thanks for having me buddy, it's an honor to be here.

RDLee: How long have you been a member of the WWI.com message board?

JT: Since June 2007. I've been a reader since May 2006. For some reason I always thought that you had to pay to join the message board, so that's why it took me so long to join up.

RDLee: So in your case, you have seen many members come and go, Who has been your favorites and who are you glad is gone?

JT: Well other than RDLee, I have to say that my favorites have been those on the Impact thread Drowgoddess, JohnnyCraze, ThinkSoJoE, and Fritz Stephey. If it wasn't for them, would've given up on Impact long ago. 

Who I'm glad to see gone, that one is easy, Johnny Rebel, though he does reappear from time to time with his idiotic remarks and undying love for WCW. 

RDLee: Who's side are you on? The "Fritzey Woods" or "The Canadian BullZahs?"

JT: Canadian BullZahs since I'm a multi-time guest head shaker and they've both mentioned me in their audios, so I'm on their side. Plus I'm part Canadian so it helps too.

Aaron Wood sucks on levels I never even knew existed. Once you think he can't possibly suck any more, he tops himself. 2 hour 10 minute audio taking about RAW as he watches it just so he have the longest audio on Club WWI, I'd rather watch the movie Gigli than listen to that piece of crap.

Fritz is cool though.


RDLee: If Zah sits in a "Airchair" what do you sit in?

JT: A "Chairair"

RDLee: Is Mike Rickard really Magnificant? And if so, is he like the Wizard from Oz?

JT: Yes he is magnificant. With his through knowledege of Wrestling and the fact that he's the oldest one on the message board (I think), I would think of him more as Yoda than the Wizard of Oz.

RDLee: Is there any truth to the rumor that are "WWI's Original Redhead? How certain are you of this?

JT: Actually it's WWI's Resident Redhead. It's an hommage to Jimmy Wang Yang's "Smackdown's Resident Redneck" gimmick. However, since I am the only one with red hair willing to come out form behind the message board and show myself, then yes it is true that I'm WWI's Original Redhead. 

RDLee: Do you think that JG should start paying you royalties from his book as well? 

JT: Nah, just give me a free lifetime membership to Club WWI and I'll be happy.


RDLee: What is keeping you from joining the other "Newz" sites message boards and telling them all of our secrets?

JT: Wait, there are other sites besides WWI.com? I know wwe.com, tnawrestling.com and boredwrestlingfan.com, but I thought that's it. So if I don't know about them, they must suck and are not allowed to have the priviledge of having me post on their message boards. 


RDLee: If you could pick one WWI member to step into the ring with Snitsky, who would it be and what's the outcome?

JT: NozeNuggets. Snitsky kills NozeNuggets in a typical Snitsky squash match, then after the 3 count, Snitsky rips Noze's head off and punts it into the crowd ridding us of NozeNuggets forever.

RDLee: If you were trapped on a deserted island, who would you choose to have with you? Mae Young, Aaron Wood, or Chris Benoit?

JT: Well since Aaron Wood and Mae Young have something going on between them, I wouldn't wan't to ruin Aaron's only chance to get any from a live woman, so I'll pick Chris Benoit. Plus Benoit's already dead, and I like the peacefulness in being alone. 

RDLee: That wraps it up for us, thanks for joining me today and best of luck in all your future endevours.

JT: Before I go, I just want to give a shout out to Ayatollah Blassie, Sabuisgod, Green Teabagger, Keevel, bmartin, the people I play soccer with, all of my facebook and myspace friends, all of my stablemates in Death Dealer's Dirty Dozen, anyone else I forgot, and most of all RDLee for having on here because RDLee = Ratings.

2 comments:

nailbunny said...

c'mon RD.. could've at least used one of me JT gifs

ThinkSoJoE said...

How are you gonna interview JT and not interview his tag team partner in the Buffalo/Syracuse connection? And to think, I linked to you in the sidebar at boredwrestlingfan!

Just kidding bro, good interview!