Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Two Great Wrestling Books to Pre-Order

If you are a fan of wrestling like me, and like to enjoy a nice read with plenty of knowledgable insight and witty commentary then do youself a big favor and pre-order both of these books today!

The first one is written by the head of World Wrestling Insanity.com (The only good wrestling site I ever read) James Guttman, this is his second book after the previous one WWI: "The Decline and Fall of a Family Empire" captured the hearts of wrestling fans around the world. JG (as us cool kids call him) combines humor and honest opinions about the wackiness in pro wrestling. From personal experience I would say that you would be silly not to give his first and second book a try, and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

The second book is his first. Mike Rickard is another columnist/audio host on WWI.com and is one of the FEW, TRUE wrestling historians out there. When it comes to his articles and/or audios you can't help but enjoy being educated by this man's knowledge and charming wit of pro wrestling. I will be picking this book up as well and I hope some of you take a chance and buy one as well. I promise you that you will be very pleased with either or both books pictured above.

I posted the links to the Amazon preorder pages for both books on the right of the blog. What are you waiting for? PRE-ORDER NOW!

No comments: