Monday, September 8, 2008

RDLee Free Insanity: "The Boss" TJ Dillon

He is the man behind the Dillon Enterprises, the man with the all powerful right hand, and the commish of the PWF. You may know his as TJ Dillon, but in reality he is known as THE BOSS! 

To check out more about The Boss TJ Dillon & The PWF go to: http://pwftn.co.nr/

RDLee: Welcome to the coolest place in town today TJ Dillon!

TJ: Your welcome for having me, but I will not continue unless you call me the Boss!

RDLee: Uh.....alrighty then...that leads me in to my first question, Why do they call you The Boss?

Boss: Well it could be because I have a power fetish, or because I'm a big Springsteen fan, or maybe its because I run a multi-billion dollar corporation, Dillon Enterprises. Actually I guess it's all 3.

RDLee: Is it true that you have more money than the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase?

Boss: Dibiase? Oh you mean that nice guy who washes my windows on my leer jet? Uh, yeah.

RDLee: You are currently working with the PWF is that correct?

Boss: Yes. I am The Commissioner of the PWF, the best independant wrestling in East Tennessee. I see you are quite a fan.

RDLee: What are your thoughts on the current roster?

Boss: We have a plethora of young upcoming talent like The Xcception Josh Crawford, Johnny Knieval, Mad Dog Daniel Mulligan and so many others. But its our veterans like The Modern Day Superstar, Man Mountain Terrance Tyler, The Death Riders, and Mike Blade that give our company stability. Plus Bobby Eaton gives us the credibility that has made us a huge draw since day one. We have an amazing group of talent, right down to our ring announcer Munkay. And everyone, and believe me, I mean everyone has stepped into that ring on more than one occasion. You really fight for your position.

RDLee: If you could put a bounty on any member of the roster, who would it be and why?

Boss: Hammer of course. I've been feuding with him for 2 years now. I want that troll out of my hair for good. Of course I wouldn't mind getting ahold of that play by play announcer James Buchanan either. He owes me money.

RDLee: If you could bring in one TNA/WWE star to join Dillon Enterprises who would you choose?

Boss: You would want me to say someone of whom I have admired his work in TNA for many years, wouldn't you? But no, The Boss always has a trick up his sleeve. You have to to stay on top. I would choose Randy Orton. He has everything I need in a Champion. Plus he also hails from St. Louis and that's where Dillon Enterprises is.

RDLee: You recently had a match scheduled that was 2 years in the making against Hammer, why did that match not take place?

Boss: Well we didn't have the match because I issued the best of 7 challenge, I would say Hammer is lucky he didn't get hiss ass kicked again!

RDLee: What do you think about the new PWF champion Daniel Mulligan?

Boss: He cheated. And he smells. Period.

RDLee: What does the future hold for you in the PWF? 

Boss: For now, who knows its really just a side venture anyways. A tax write-off, if you will. I will make it billions till it rivals those "other" feds and then leave it to my right hand man, Main Event Money Jay Shaft.

RDLee: Does the Boss TJ Dillon "Bleed Purple"?

Boss: Yes. Actually thats where we got that slogan.

RDLee: Well its time to call it a day, I would like to thank you and wish you the best in your future endevours. Any final words for all the marks out there?

Boss: Just one small notice to anyone out there who would dare challenge me: Don't Cross The Boss!!

No comments: