Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Thoughts on TNA iMPACT: The Game

Like most people I have been waiting 2 years for this game and had high hopes going into when I finally put the game in my Xbox 360. Now after several hours of gameplay and the full completion of the storymode I am happy to report that the game is great! 

The gameplay is fun and feels fresh. The graphics are beautiful. The storymode was very well done and original. And the challenge of the last boss in Jeff Jarrett was insane. All in all I would not only recommend wrestling fans to pick up this game, but I would go as far as to say this game will be direct competition to the Smackdown v.s. Raw series in the upcoming years.

If anyone has the 360 version and wants to lose a match then add "RDLee" to your friends list. I will be more than happy to deliver a beat down or two. Thanks for reading. Keep on Keeping On!

No comments: