Tuesday, September 23, 2008

RDLee Free Insanity: CVD

The man behind the upcoming movie "Menace" gives a interview that we can all appreciate. So sit back and enjoy the humor and honesty that only he can provide.

Please welcome the man, the myth, the legend.....CVD!

RDLee: Hey CVD, thanks so much for joining me today!

CVD: Hey, no problem.... Anything for the man who equals ratings. LOL! 

RDLee: We go way back, meeting on Xbox live years ago, what are you playing these days?

CVD: Smackdown vs Raw 2008, Mercenaries 2, Rockband 2, Ninja Gaiden 2(see a trend starting here?) and of course... Madden 09.

RDLee: Are you looking forward to any future releases?

CVD: Resident Evil 5 is obviously my most anticipated. I'm also looking forward to the new WWE SVR 2009, Gears of War 2, and Dead Space. 

RDLee: Who will win the console war in your opinion and why?

CVD: Probably Microsoft, for now. But I don't really care about that shit! I own all three systems and I think each one brings a different experience than the other. I use my Ps3 to play original titles like Hevaenly Sword, Uncharted: Drake's fortune, and Metal Gear Solid 4. I use the Xbox 360 to talk with my friends in California, and beat the crap out of Katz Money any chance I can get. While the Wii is used for those days where you have ADD and can't sit still for more than two minutes.

RDLee: We have a mutual friend in 20th Century Fox producer and co-creater of the comic book Booster Gold, Mr. Jeff Katz. Do you think that he stands a chance in our upcoming Smackdown v.s. Raw 2009 triple threat matches with me and you involved?

CVD: I don't think you realize who your talking about. When Katz Money heads down to the squared circle.... it's on! The man doesn't have mercy for anyone, or anything. He's... Cold Blooded!

RDLee: Some people may not be aware of the fact that you recently finished a movie called "MENACE" could you give us a brief synopsis on what the film is all about?

CVD: The best way to describe MENACE is.... a slasher movie with some brains. 

RDLee: Do you make a apperance in the film as well?

CVD: Yes. A brief cameo.

RDLee: What can someone do to get ahold of a copy of "MENACE" on dvd?

CVD: For now, you'll have to wait a little bit longer. You'll be the first to know when it happens.

RDLee: You recently put out a request for anyone to give their ideas for a kill scene in the next movie "MENACE 2", I submitted mine and you decided to use it. Is it too late for anyone else to throw their ideas your way? If not how can they contact you to submit?

CVD: You were a special case. So, I'll probably go with my own original kills for the rest, but never know....

RDLee: Now we usually have different tastes when it comes to movies,but allow me to ask you what you your top 5 must see movies of the 2008 year are? 

CVD: Hellboy 2: The golden Army, The Dark Knight, Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, and Wanted. 

RDLee: You are a recent adopter of blu-ray. What are your thoughts on it now that you experienced it's greatness?

CVD: I love it. Watching Road Warrior in high-def, was awesome!

RDLee: Are you still following wrestling? if so, what's going on in your head regarding the business overall right now?

CVD: They don't understand what they're doing anymore. You got TNA acting like a miniWCW, and the WWE has no competition, so they have no reason to break the boundaries like they did in the late nineties. Hasn't any of these federations realized that a good stable brings ratings? TNA was at their best(in my opinion) when Team Canada and Jarrett had an alliance. The WWE gets their biggest ratings when they had popular stables too. Do you want me to bring up the NWO while I'm at it?

RDLee: Did you warm up to the HBK/Bret Hart Wrestlemania 12 Iron Man match yet?????

CVD: Never. Worst Wrestlemania ever!!!!!! That whole card sucked. You could tell something was going on with their roster just by watching that crapfest. Savio Vega vs Austin? That's a Wrestlemania match? 

RDLee: So what IS your favorite match of all time then?

CVD: Easy. Ricky "the Dragon" Steamboat vs "Macho Man" Randy Savage at Wrestlemnia III. The match that stole the thunder from the slam heard round the world. Hogan must have been pissed. 


RDLee: Awesome, so we will wrap this up now, is there anything else you would like to say to all the CVD-Maniacs out there?

CVD: F*ck you, f*ck you, your cool... f*ck you I'm out!


RDLee: Thanks for joining me and I wish you the best of luck in all your future endevours.

CVD: Same to you RDLee

No comments: